View Single Post
Old 20-04-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunharrydick View Post
Any bros tried Jia Ning yet? The new video look promising😬
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/jia-ning-massage/

Not much have written about this girl but I thought i just go ahead because I like the 2nd video she just posted. Not going to put numbers for her. Nice petite girl, able to strike a conversation. The other bro mentioned she is also on the other website. So you gauge what you would like to do🙃

One thing for sure she is definitely not C cup😅 nonetheless calling all bros that like petite girls - zero fats, smooth good skin. Straight to service, she knows what she is doing. She is clean and tidy. Paper towel if you don’t mind. Just 1 thing that isn’t nice, it’s shower cubicle. If you don’t mind, I’d recommend. She mentioned she is moving to the other room with window and much bigger soon.

Hope this is helpful for anyone for is still sitting on the fence! And I guess some of you are just keeping to yourself. Ha! Up me if it’s useful for you. Thanks!