View Single Post
Old 22-04-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
definitely if anybody wants to rotate, if it is not a landmine, of course i won't ask for the rest to pay, always payment after deed, so whoever want to test water have to risk and forkout first and not forgetting there will always be free loader

i myself not rich, the max only chiong twice a week, unless got popular demand, estimate dmg will be minimally 60 about there on my part

chiong twice a week also around 1k a month. not exactly poor also.

anyway can foresee pay 30 bucks, the rest pays 100

come back whine how bad it is i wasted time and cum. please paynow me $10 each hor for my sacrifice.

so frankly i have no idea how this plan works for anyone else but u alone. beauty is in eyes of beholder some just love baby elephants how to use your gauge as the standard to adhere to.

pretty dont need pay u if landmine the rest pays. guess the probability is already skewed to one end. casting no doubts on integrity because i dont know you but leaves plenty of room of imagination for the rest who are paying.

all in all, better off playing own guessing game and lucky draw saves the trouble of disputes over what defines good because afterall, many pays a pittance and expect VIP service. later ask u write field reports

not the point summary type. from enter to exit minute by minute report.

in any case if this thing can go through...

i propose to pay 50 bucks each time to be the commando....