View Single Post
Old 27-04-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jewel T21
26/04/2024

Been a long time since my last FL1 escapade. Saw alot of good FR on Jewel, since yesterday work load not so siong, decided to book for her after work.

Slight tiny hiccups on booking SOP cause maybe it's my 1st time booking with this stable. But OKT was nice and professional enough. No face selfie needed just only t shirt pic.

Booking time and location found. Door open, saw a young Siam bu wearing a black sexy night dress(exposing left nipple), and she greeted me and pull me in to the room. The room was nice and big, she had it all to herself. (Must be an AP to get such a room) Haha

Services was all high standard, score of 7 to 8 out of 10. All my preferences and requests were met. No wonder she is an AP(once again). She even told me, she would only take in 6-7 customers per day as she would like to protect and upkeep her money making equipment(赚钱工具).

Anyway, services provided is really top notch as per previous FRs and she is very very chatty, I told her my Thai no good, but she would just talk to me in Thai(only during deeds never talk).

Another thing to highlight is when doing deeds, when she was riding, I was mesmerized by her 'song'face, but when she saw that I am starring at her, she would shy shy and give me a fucking beautiful smile.

That's all about it, she here to stay for awhile more. So get your horses going and try her for yourself.