View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 8
southpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpark99 View Post
Posh
From Galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=953442&highlight=

Wanted to RTF for Chanel, but she timing not match. Intro by OKT Posh.

Location- Central, Convenient for foot soldiers, parallel parking for driving bros.

OKT- As usual efficient and friendly. Video provided cause don't want we bros to get landmine or bait switch.👍

Looks- she looks like Eurasian, bitchy type. And she look sexy and beautiful.

Body- Nice curvy figure! And her perky ass wearing her sexy G-string seduce me! Gosh. With a height estimate 1.65m. Original boobs, nice to suck and lick.

Bbbj- Love her style of blowing. Slutty eye contact while she suck and lick my whole shaft. Deepthroat occasionally.

Fj- First shot was cowgirl. She is good rider, 2nd shot was missionary. Pump her deep and long, she moans loud and hug me tightly and cum before me. Very accommodating.

Overall- Posh very well mannered and active type. Good attitude and can speak simple English. Not a time-watcher and she willing to serve.
She is back on shore! Gonna find time to bonk her soon.
Can't miss her consistent blowjob