View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

We french and our saliva were dripping.i took off her clothes and start to touch her boobs. I went down to start to suck her nipple and can hear she was enjoying as she was moaning and her hand were on my head trying to stop me from leaving.

Slowly I can hear her saying "dear, you are so good". I then stood up and unzip my pants and say your dear need help. Then I push her head down to my dick and put my dick into her mouth and started the bbbj.

All I can say is that she is getting better but still got lots of room for improvement. Shortly we moved to the bed and I took out her panties and put condom and insert my dick into her pussy. Before I insert, she stopped me. I was wondering if she doesn't want to do it but then she took out the condpm and say she wants to try it without condom.

My mind went blank and just fuck it and do it without it

The warm pussy and clearly she like it better as she use her leg to wrap around my body so that I can go in further.

After awhile, I shoot my load inside her and she doesn't seems to be worried. I say sorry to her but she says no worry, is her safe period. Meaning that she have checked before we came here.

She hugged me after the deed. But my mind was thinking about why would she want to do it with me as she knows I fuck around a lot and I am clearly not her type based on how to treat me previously. So I decided to asked her . The answer shocked means I glad her love for me persist. She fall in love with me on first sight but because she has a bf so which is why she try to deny her liking for me by pushing me away. The first night she took out all her courage to have sex with me and she like it really well and she has totally no regret.

She didn't want to live with regret which is why she wants to do it with me in every opportunity before she gets married.

I was touched but in my mind, she is just a target for me. But with such thinking, she wont be clingy to me after she gets married. But I told her, we can still get together even if she gets married. As I am always available.

She slap my arm and lie on me. I knew it was a green light for my suggestion.

We then dress up and went for dinner then came back for another two round before we start boarding for our flight.

When we reached, G's bf was already there waiting for us. It seems like he rush here right after his lesson.

I didn't say much and bid them goodbye. G looked at me and then busy talking to her bf. Later that day I receive dher msg to ask if I have reached home and I said yes. She feels sorry because she didn't bid me goodbye as I just rush off during the airport.

I say is to prevent awkward among us so I left.