View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 8
boiah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboiah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
You can never take away the indecency from these women when you get to know them in this line of job. Better chance is if they really quit this line of job and you get to meet them, but of course by then they will not rven tell you their history truthfully.
there must be something hidden bro. I agree with you . I once had a relationship with one of the women from this job. I asked her to stop and she quit the job. I even paid their apartment rent. and give money monthly. but maybe the amount I give them they want more. they just agreed to everything I offered as a stepping stone to quitting that job and living a more relaxed life. but their keep thinking of other tricks to make me give more money. and many lies emerge, for example suddenly they are sad, if asked it turns out their parents have to pay a debt, because poor thing I gave them money other than the monthly money. and the lies continue for various reasons hahah