View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC girls, pros and cons

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitmanHunter View Post
PRC girls in Singapore while they are more money grabbing they are some that is really horny and wild in beds. That is because they are lonely in Singapore.

I met one in the same building i was renting. she work at a KTV as i saw her a few times leaving the building dressed for night parties always even on weekdays. One day when my buddy John was over at my place playing pool, we saw her and John went up and got her whatsapp. 2 weeks later John was banging her almost every day for free. Got to give it to my buddy.
U r closer to the moon wonder why u never take action?
But talking tat she is working in KTV she will take it to make $$$

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5