View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Lita from TRL

Looks: 9/10 Chio looking and she got the OL look. Easy be attractive by her and better looking then in pic. Definitely won't reject

Body: 9/10 Petite and rather fair smooth skin complexion with nice curvy figure and a seductive sexy ass.

Boobs: 9/10 natural, soft and nice shape boobs fit her figure, nipple was sensitive. Fondle, suck and lick

Bbbj: 9/10 strong suction and lick my rod wet and slurpy, can blow for long, occasionally DT. Balls feel slurpy and wet.

French/GFE: 9/10 Makes me think of my ex wife. Having tongue war and she loves being hug and cuddles

Pussy: 8/10 trimmed and odorless and when I eating her abalone she holds on my head and hint me not to stop till she cum before me

Fj: 9/10 she had a good stamina, not a time watcher, can accommodate with multiple position. Hard pound she love it. And her moans was filled in the room and crave you to fuck her deeper.

Attitude: 10/10 Very good attitude, she willing to please and not that type of act blur, I highly recommend Vee. She made my day happy.

A RTF worthy gem. Thanks Bro SK.