View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just want to add to this FR...
After reading it, decided to give it a go...

Tried to book a slot early morning and OKT was fast to reply and got me the 2nd slot for today
All I can say is... Bro dungeondragon FR was legit

Kissy is quite a petite youthful girl that is rather cheery...
Very responsive to the touch... and very expressive...
Enjoyed the session very much.

I seldom rate high - but its an 8.5/10 for me and she is someone that I will definitely RTF.

Slaver29125

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeondragon View Post
Just left the place feeling satisfied and pretty relaxed.Haven’t had such a good fuck in quite a while. And I’m still picturing her face as she squirmed while cumming.

Kissy from Milk

Looks : Really cute, my type. No photoshop meitu bs. She looks just like her photos which really helps the attraction and chemistry at the start I’m sure many bros agree with this. She’s young and really cute- the coy type if you’d like.

Body : 7.5/10 - she is cute and slim abit of baby fats which is nice and the .5 is cos of her navel piercing which I personally find really sexy

Has a c-section scar but what I’m about to say will make you forget it even exists

French/ BJ: Really passionate frenching�� just like long lost lovers and she plays the part perfectly with her smooth bbbj with no teeth whatsoever. Haha she’s very shy about her salivating but all throughout the session as she gets more and more excited she gets wet on both ends. You’ll have to see it for yourself. She just naturally produces that much saliva when she’s horny, making the bj extra erotic with the sloshing and slurping.

DATY: Her pussy got extremely wet once I attacked her clitoral region and she squirmed really loud unexpectedly. We both laughed at the spontaneity and got back into it. I didn’t let her go as I kept going at it and she had to grip on to the bedsheets as her face went flush. Really adorable seeing her moan uncontrollablyas I stimulated her clit while fingering her G-Spot.

[IMG][/IMG]

Wasting no time, cap on and I slipped right in. Haha holy shit she is insanely wet. (Later citing work and commitments as her reason for not having enough sex recently haha she didn’t have to)
We started out in missionary, continuing passionate tongue fighting and we kissed each other all over while transitioning to lotus.

Going to doggy which was the main event, she went from being all shy and coy to this absolute horny Energizer bunny. Every pump you can hear just how wet she is which is honestly such an ego boost for any man. This was when I think I hit her g-spot really hard and she had no control over her self she moaned so hard and her legs went jelly as I transitioned into prone bone. I signalled her that I was about to cum as well and she asked me to cum on her. I obliged, shooting right onto her cute A cups as she continued stroking and licking and lathering cum all over herself. Looking at how cute she looked at that moment,I could not resist embracing her once more.

Not every girl can be as immersed and enjoy sex as much and I’m lucky to have been her first since landing in SG. And I’m glad I took the leap of faith with this stable.
Typing this gives me a hardon again.

All those that are more into passionate sex and like to dominate. This girl is the one. DONT MISS HER. Haha alright go have fun and happy holidays.

=Open for Point Exchange=

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Fang (LoveAffairs; 9.25)
Lily (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)