View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You sure they are koreans?

Nowadays many millenial PRCs dare not id themselves as Ah Tiongs and will claim to be korean, japanese, cambodians & even singaporeans.

Last month I was in a bar in NEP and because it was packed.... mamasan guided me to a couch telling me the guys there are same like me..... Singaporeans. There were 3 of them and when I talked with them..... straight away I knew they are not from SG even though they spoke english with me. They finally admitted they were PRC and had worked in SG previously.
not only in BKK.......KL also

met a few at changkat BB pub
from their look i more or less can tell they prc lah though he dare say he's sinkie
after few exchange of words can tell straight not lah