View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Amazing pair of natural tits wasted on an ML with terrible service

Been to the young Viet lady a few times and totally enjoyed myself but itchy backside decided to try one of the lady who just landed on 30 Apr. Tried one on 1 May, the day after they landed. Two of them from China. Same experience as the bros here. She collected money ahead and was more and different from as advertised. Seeing her pretty face, good figure and nice big breasts, small head gave in.

I proned down and she was surprised must massage. Very short press and there and she started to strip, gave a breast rubbed on my back but very short. Asked me to turn over. Capped me and have a capped BJ. Not bad, I enjoyed it. Proceeded to the action but didn't allow me to suck on her breast which is such a waste. Same, asked if I want her on top or I on top. Also wanted to see her bouncing tits, I chose to let her go on top. It was nice but short and she initiated a change in position. She encouraged me to cum but I took a while cos I wanted to enjoy it longer. After finally a huge shot, I rested. Since there was still time, I requested more massage.

As we chatted, realised S’pore and China are different. She doesn't provide massage only fj. She was expecting a short-time-and-go type. She even asked me where to find those and could recommend her. She likes those, strips and fj then quickly goes type.

I will still go back to those shop cos I enjoy the young Viet and is looking to try F cup Rose or the Indonesian. Any fr to share or comments? Thank you.