View Single Post
Old 07-05-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML with shaved pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
On Labour day was near Jalan Besak area. Intend to visit a viet lady which I met on wechat. UPON reaching the area. First impression,she was young and pretty,later was told only 23 with big nice tits. Massage just soso,but the teasing 蚂蚁上树and 海底捞月was so shoik. Song song gao jurong. Later when the action starts, we begins with 69,realise she was shave and clean and she love u to eat her abalone and she like your ice cream and she get wet easily n can feel she is horny. When doing the chore she like u to bang her hard n she enjoy it. Lastly uncle to tired and cannot cut and surprising she said she will bj n can CIM. WOW what a good service orientated lady. Left as a sextify man. Total damage $150 including entrance fees. Overall...
1. She is young
2. Well shave and clean
3. Big boobs
4. Good attitude

Coco
I love Vietbu and mind sharing ctc? Need to punish horny lady badly