View Single Post
Old 10-05-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold
Re: Where to find good balls teasing massage without paying $88 per hour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Yup. Do note that the rooms are extremely tiny. Literally just a cube with space for a bed and you can constantly hear people walking past very distracting.

No showering facilities inside room as well so have to walk to the common bathroom which really stinks of leaking sewage waste plus the strong stench of curry from neighboring shop. Environmental wise is one of the worst I been to... maybe I am a sucker for clean ambience, so definitely no rtm for me
I usually go when there is no customers, either early afternoon or at night last or second last session. No curry smell though. The toilet is shared and that is the bad point. The room is quite okie to me, high ceiling and its grey colour. I always doze off. She play light music too. I am quite big size so I find the room quite okie. I have not seen any ML as chio and tight as her so I can forsake the bad points.