View Single Post
Old 12-05-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 12
valkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud of
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrierune View Post
Its been quite a while since i last visited LL jie and I am very happy that she had expanded her business and team as well.

Long story short, I did not know I had some problems for more than 15 years (was young previously) until I realized something is very wrong with me.

Done 2 treatment and some JG and I was super amazed that the urine leak issue has been resolved instantly after the 1st treatment. I did not even tell LL jie about this because I thought its due to old age.

Hence if you feel that there is something wrong, pls do not delay. LL jie and her team of pros are there for us. Thank you so much!

Will be gg for my 3rd treatment and hope it can restore me to full health!

Health is wealth guys!
Today marks my graduation date for prostate treatment by Ling Jie (3rd time). Thank you so much Ling Jie, Yuan Yuan for the treatment and JG. They are super professional and life changing.

Had this issue for more than 10 years and tried so many methods and formulas. Nothing works. I had almost nearly gave up to "age".

Even vigra similar does not work for me too.
Since I am officially graduated today, I shall monitor my aftermath these few days.

In fact I feel that mine became thicker like before, feels like good old young days.

Thank you so much!