View Single Post
Old 18-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
woodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrux View Post
-do some research and found a thread called " Kowloon health centre at TAR road" , after do some reading on it , maybe gonna try this today ...for the first time ever go to cheong ...
-thx senior woodringman for the encouragement and other seniors too...hope to get 1st best exp(hopefully)
THX to ALL
Bro, dun call me senior cos me also just join SBF.

Since you first time, maybe a HC would be much better cos at least you will be getting what you paying for. Kowloon is noted for it's MILF and if that's your cup of tea, then it's a good place to go.

If you are looking for younger gals, then I would recommend Saboon at Seasons Tower. There is a thread on this place so do a search and look for it. The managers there speak English and I am sure they would entertain non-chinese bros unlike Sky River HC. Cost would be higher than Kowloon..about RM198 for a full package but the facilities and food makes up for the extra amount. You can literally spend hours at Saboon so RM$198 quite worth spending.

Dun forget your FR (Field Report).