View Single Post
Old 21-05-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thx bro, I shall skip then.
Initially read like she really damn solid as looks department rated 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
Thanks bro vazie for the detailed FR.

Just went down to try. I’ll focus my FR on different experiences and shed additional info for all to make your independent call:

Location: really not as convenient as other places. Few public tpt options for foot soldiers and limited parking. I grabbed.

Room: it’s a condo unit, but the apartment itself was partitioned into 5 rooms each with own shower unit. House was a bit messy but I didn’t bump into other girls or bros. Rm was not very discreet or soundproof.

Looks: not really petite imo, she’s actually avg tall 1.62 thereabout. Discount 15% form pics, her face is a little rounder. But her eyes indeed are large and doe like. Too bad she didn’t use them to her advantage

BBBJ: I opted for mouthwork instead of FJ. Good technique, x very focused. I requested for eye contact twice and she obliged for 1-2 seconds each.. went deep a few times and I loved the warmth of her throat. Came in 10 minutes, and she got up to spit and wash off

Massage: not really worth it. Piano type, not much strength and her bed/pillow wasn’t very comfy. But hey, who are we kidding. This isn’t the main point.

GFE: this is the part that lost points for me. She wasn’t very chatty to me (even tho I heeded bro vazie advice and bought something for her to eat). She was on her phone half the time and once I shot she stopped, didn’t help to clean up or provide additional head massage or otherwise. I asked if the time was up, she replied that once shot it’s finished. She was on her phone after that and didn’t pay attention to me. I left after 40 mins. Paid 160 for bbbj

As bros here say, YMMV. I felt my mileage was shortchanged, but hey YMMV rite. My honest unfiltered FR, sharing my personal experience

I won’t RTM