Old 14-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davidona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bukit Merah

Tried out a new joint (was only opened three days when I went and that was before CNY - no opportunity to log on to give FR). Ba Bao at Bukit Merah.

Place - nothing to shout about - cubiles of partition boards, ok aircon. The cubicle I got shown into had a mattress with a pillow on the floor, a chair with a roll of toilet paper on it and a row of hangers onthe wall for the clothes.

took off clothes and lay face down on the mattress. The gal who massaged me was QinQin. She only got to Singapore 3 days before that (begininig of Feb and was planning to stay for two months before going back). Quite ok massage. Spent a total of 40 minutes on the arms, legs, back and even front (she worked on the thighs but no soft soft touch to make your stand at attention). Good attitude towards massage. Though she did sit on me and since she was wearing a very short denim skirt, I could see the red panties. After a while, she went on her fours and hover above me with her face just on top of mine and asked if I needed some services. I asked the prices - HJ-$50, BJ-$70 and FJ-$100. Negotiated till FJ for $80. She insisted for $100 but I said that was too much to ask for in such a place. She finally agreed and said that another ladywill come in to service that need coz she is having her period 0 so nice of her to consider that.

Another skinnier gal walked in - name is NingNing. stroked me didi and got it up real hard. She gave me a BBBJ and it was quite good. I like the strong suction though she did have some difficulty with the size - i would like to think that its coz mine is big but maybe coz her mouth is smaller. Anyway, I got so stimulated that I had to stop her and told her to mount me. She did and her face was a picture of ecstasy. I asked how long she has been in Singapore and she said a week. Asked if she has ever had sex and she said her first was when she first got to Singapore and she loves it (not sure if it is really true - anyway, wtf). After riding the horse a while, i switched postions and pumped her missionary style till she cummed. She asked to rest a while before I resumed pumping and shot my load in the rubber in her love cave.

Summary
Entrance - $30/hr
HJ-$50, BJ-$70, FJ-$100 definitely neg. Use the place as a reason.

QinQin - abt 15x to 160 in height. Average build. Dark eyebrows - strong massage and allows a little roaming.

NingNing - abt 15x to 160 in height. Skinny. Looks like the country bumpkin style. BBBJ - 7.5, FJ - 8

RTF - maybe. The place is a little bit of a turn off though.