View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!
Re: Girls Photos vs Actual Looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by prado View Post
Not really enhanced. 2 moths back i have book a girl through online photo and turn out very difference. So I ask the girl if it is her on the net. Guest what? she say she is very photogenic which I don't beleive. So she challenge me to take a photo with her hand phone and turn out to be a beauty. Unbeliverble, i use my own handphone to some more picture...sure enough from every angle she looks gorgeous....

Well that much for photo....

Have photo better than none...stop complaining
Agreed with u.
I don't abt other ppl, but the pic I taken r the gals themselves.
Photo can lie.
Some r just more photogenic.
Some r not.
Don't believe can use own camera phone to take and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblittlebear View Post
I understand where you're coming from. Previously, I also complained about that in my previous postings

I think it's not just the case of the photo being enhanced. I suspect sometimes, maybe because the FLs are too popular, either they or their OKTs get other girls as replacement.

It happened to me before. The actual girl was like 5/10 and quite a few FRs said 8/10. And I believe it was different girl from photo as actual girl has visible mark at stomach and photo showed no such sign.
Bro, for ratings r difficult to judge lah.
Every1 got different taste.
So this 1 difficult to comment.
Thats y when I usually -2 fr other ppl's ratings.
Better to b prepared for the worst than b over expect.