Old 06-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
ahti is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

I try a china girl in Shanghai Massage in front of Four Point Hotel and have a good experience.. Got a big boobs.. STart with massage. At first i just open my cloth and still with my underwear on. But she take it off as she scared it will be dirty due to the massage oil.. At first she gave a good massage and after tat turn over... She massage me first and suddenly touch on my dick.. ask me either wan a BJ or not.. i say no.. but did u provide f*** service? She don wan at first but i keep on demanding it from her.. And in the end she agree.. And the project session goes for 55 min.. I start off with playing with her nipple while she play with my dick.. And slowly i put my hand on her pussy and try to finger her.. I just finger for awhile and she cant stand it.. i put her lie in the bed while she expecting me to fuck her as soon as possible.. but i don wan.. i sit on her stomach with my dick facing her face and playing on her pussy.. once again she cant stand.. and i play with her boobs... then i slowly fuck her with she sleeping on the bed.. she get high really quickly.. and i demand that to have a doggy... but she deny.. its ok i continue with fucking her in the bed.. and it takes long time and i not yet cum.. i tell her let me sleep down and fuck me on top.. she do it.. and it was nice... then i tell her to do it in doggy.. this time she agree... and i fuck her in a doggystyle.. after 4 min.. she cant even stand it and pull my dick off and she was giggling by the side of the bed... after awhile i carry her up to continue with doggy again.. this time with 1 leg up on the bed.. and after few min she cant stand it again.. finally... i sleep back.. and she fuck me damn hard on top until i come.. It was a very good satisfaction and i pay her 200 which include the massage fee of 45 and another 20 extra becos i went overtime.

Name :- Suzie
Boobs :- At Least 36 C
Foreplay:- 7/10
FJ:- 9/10
Damage:- 200 + 20(30 min overtime charge)