View Single Post
Old 30-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Re: The 2nd encounter.

Was driving half-way, suddenly I heard my wife said “Dear, I want to suck your cock”
I replied “No, not now baby, I am driving. Later go home then let you suck it ok?”
“No I don’t want, I want now” with that her hand reached towards my rod and started stroking it. Boy, I was already having a hard time driving with all the alcohol in my system and now she made it even worst. She tried to unzip my pant and blow me but because she had difficulty unbuckling her seat belt so she stopped trying and but the stroking continued.
Finally we reached my in-law house downstairs; I gave them a call asking them to bring my boy down. While waiting, my wife managed to unbuckle the seat belt and she began to unzip my pants and took out my rod and began licking and sucking. I didn’t stop her because I am enjoying it but at the same time, I was on a lookout for my in-laws.
Saw my wife sister carrying my son from far, quickly stopped my wife and managed to keep my hard rod back into my pants in time before she reached our car. I went out of the car to take over my son from her but I accidently brushed her right breast while doing so. She is not wearing a bra and her breast is bouncy. Wow…She didn’t mentioned anything about it but asked me to drive carefully cause she can see that I have drank quite a bit. I replied ok no problem and quickly put my boy in the back seat, said good night and drove off.
My wife’s sister is a young MILF, divorced and has a young daughter; she has shifted back to stay with my in-laws. I ever thought of doing her one day…ha ha ha, just dreaming lah…

Lets carry on with the story…Can you imagine, when I reached home, parked the car; I have to carry my son with one arm and hold my wife steady with the other. And very slowly walk home.
Next surprise happened in the lift….once the lift door was closed, my wife again unzip my pant and started blowing me again till we reached our floor. I have to pull her up from the squatting position and quickly cover my rod with my shirt before we got out of the lift. I have to lean my wife against the wall so that I opened the house door.......