View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: China Doll KTV - 中国城

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Good advice from bro MoralEpitome! Actually I am expecting you to contribute to this thread sooner or later.. lol.

It's good to have experienced bro like you to share with us some of your valued experience as you are considered as one of the cheonging master in KTV scene.

(Upped you my humble +2 pts)
lol....i am not experienced la...sometimes I talk cock and joke around...that's why kena zap left right centre...

well I have been chionging rather intensively for the past 4 years....initially I was just into screwing them....but after a while I was seriously bored with pure ST...and I realised these girls who let you ST let many other men ST as well...if you hang out outside hotel 81 you will know the regular faces hahahah....the easiest ones to ST are from DM and AR....I used to go there on a regular basis....these girls can be finished for 150 to 200....the mlifs also accept 100 but not to my liking...then I slowly progress to the next level...I want them to be my gf to screw with lotsa gf feelings...so I woo them....charm them....and managed to screw a few girls as their first time in Singapore...felt great and different feeling...but I can tell you it will never last....because once you screw with feelings...they will screw with your feelings....wants to borrow lotsa money from you etc etc....take care of her needs etc etc....as I am just a typical employee slogging hard for my money and not a big towkay...I would budget carefully...some girls maybe take care of their school fees or rental but never ever spend more....and break it off if you are unhappy with their actions...do not pay one shot 5k 10k....one thing though is I stayed away from singers as I am not prepared to spend 5-10k a month on such bought meat....these singers are really in a class of their own...superb manipulators of your heart...I myself was KC for 3k in a relatively short time by a singer whom the other brudders know who she is...all her sweet nothings and fake promises are nothing...I admit I failed to up her as I don't see any shame in sharing my defeats and successes...good thing I only spend 3k as I refuse to spend anymore unless she let me up...I heard got this guy spend 10K on her and end up with nothing....recently i managed to up a few difficult girls who will not easily agree to ST at this joint....only spend a total of $500-$600 to finish the job...now I looking for new target...for me I sit in the hall and observe the girls for a couple of days first before moving in for the kill sometimes in the room...I am not handsome not rich nor zhai...just use a few typical tactics will do...