View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: China Doll KTV - 中国城

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
....the easiest ones to ST are from DM and AR....I used to go there on a regular basis....these girls can be finished for 150 to 200....the mlifs also accept 100 but not to my liking...then I slowly progress to the next level...I want them to be my gf to screw with lotsa gf feelings...so I woo them....charm them....and managed to screw a few girls as their first time in Singapore....but I can tell you it will never last....because once you screw with feelings...they will screw with your feelings....wants to borrow lotsa money from you etc etc....take care of her needs etc etc....I myself was KC for 3k in a relatively short time by a singer whom the other brudders know who she is...I heard got this guy spend 10K on her and end up with nothing....recently i managed to up a few difficult girls who will not easily agree to ST at this joint....only spend a total of $500-$600 to finish the job.....
Accurate and extremely true! ... upped your points!
Basically the KTVs in Selegie tend to draw girls who generally wont go out for a screw. There's that 10% though...
Aside from that, Bro MoralEpitome's description is fairly accurate... I've been extremely lucky to have banged a few of these PRC pussies ... the luckiest i got was a pussy that drank alot with me, she was all over me... and we head off to a really nice hotel thereafter... i avoid transition hotels and the girls appreciate. She became my fuck buddy for awhile... before i lost interest in her.
But generally the trick is this...:
- 1st time: Chemistry is MOST important.
- If got chemistry, next time you come, get her to sit with you
- 2nd time: If momentum builds, ask for her number BUT don't suggest any form of outing... if she doesn't give you... drop her unless u are willing to try again...there are so many of them that come but the bus loads.
- 3rd time: if you call, she responds and accompanies you for a KTV session, ask her for dinner.... the rest is up to you.
- Then there are the slutty ones... where they may even give you a BJ in the room... yes... it has happened.... those of cos can go out.