Old 06-09-2004, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 21
Xiao Bao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Da Lu

This afternoon i went to Da Lu as brother here say cheap for the " service ".
Went there around 4pm+ as i went in still got alot of ppl there. As i was guild in to table 21 that was facing the wall. Sit down not more than 5 min a lady came . Cannot see clearly but figure not bad. So she put her hand on my tight and rabber. As it was my frist time there so did not order any drink and the lady say beer or coke cost $16+. So i order coke as i was driving. As i was about to went off the lady ask me i want service anot . I ask her how much for HJ and was told $30. But i remember that brother here say HJ onli $10- $20 so i bargain to $15. First time go so did not know what to do. So when shooting out it spilt on my pant. So it had to make me go toliet for clean. When about to go i pay bill and alot old lady came and ask for tips. As i read here say no sit wif me can no pay so i tell me that they did not sit wif me so i will not pay them tips. Some of them got angry and walk away but i no bother them. and i pay the lady that HJ me with $15(HJ) + $10 tips. So total cost me $15+$10$16+ = $42 . If i not wrong the lady that help me HJ is no118. Look is 6/10(cannot see clearly).
Hope i next time can follow brother here go LSB together .
Hope brother no flame me for my LOUSY FR as it my first Fr in LSB.

Click on http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=139866 to support my blog

Please up my point if u think i deserve

Sex Is An Hobbies To Me
Sex Is Fun To Other
Sex Is Job To WLs