View Single Post
Old 30-06-2012, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Sexily Attractive Hotie from Yi Tiao Long

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A Sexily Attractive hotie!

WL Name - Shuang Shaung
Origin - Xian, PRC
Age - 25 years old
Height - 1.6m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L16W12 (Yi Tiao Long)
Misc Info - Has been around since a year ago

Looks - 7.8/10

She possesses sharp facial features. Big double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes layered with mascara. She has sharp and high bridge nose. She has long straight tress which is tinted in honey brown colour. I would classify her as very sex-appealing, womanly and has a contemporary looks ... Not those kawaii pretty type. To me, she is gorgeous ... She has neither fair nor tan facial complexion ... Good thing is, she has smooth facial complexion. She has an aura of confidence and natural charm that differentiate her from those usual PRC WL one sees in GL.

Bod - 7.8/10

Although she ain't tall by GL standard, she scores because she has a professional dancer/pole dancer like bod - Slim, taut, svelt, flat abs and almost zero fats. She look tall and leggy in an illusion sense with those 4 inches stiletoes heels and ultra mini skirts ... Great dress sense that fawn her assets with great impact ... She has a fashionable barbwire tattoo on her left upper arm and her navel is pierced. She certainly looks very appealing to me and turned me on in double quick time ...

Tits - 7.0/10

Albeit her frontal assets were surgically-augmented to Cup C, they don't feel very hard at the base but not tender like natural tits. I must say they were very quite well done and looks palatable to my eyes. She has small cherry like nipples which are red in color. I personally prefer pencil eraser size nipples.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10

I ogled and caressed her attractive and sexy bod gently ... I then slided my hands underneath her mini skirt to squeeze her juicy butt cheeks ... We kissed very gently ... She reacted very sensuously and slowly with gentle moans ... I enjoyed her company ... Yummilicious!

Shower (Yi Tiao Long routine) - 8.5/10

It was fantabulous! She first did a soapy body2body massage on my back while I proned on an inflatable rubber mattress. I can feel her svelt and taut bod sliding along my back torso sensually and stimulatingly. She would constantly slide her fingers along my ass-crack and perineum to accentuate the stimulation ... The feeling was shiokalicious! She then made me lied on my back. She would caress and stroke my little member and my ass-crack stimulatingly & erotically before she proceeded to perform a body2body massage on my frontal torso. The way she glided and slided her sexy bod against my torso was so sexily mesmerizing ... The feeling of her tits and pussy touched my front torso was so damn stimulating ... I was on cloub 9 and I can feel the adrenaline rush downsouth at that juncture ... She never failed to glance at me in a very sex-appealing fashion. Woaff!! Awesome!!

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She sucked ice and filled her mouth with warm water before performing a cat-bath on me ... The ice-water filled licking have the most stimulating impact on my nipples ... Shiokalicious! She regularly planted kisses on my lips ... And I then split open her lips with mine to french her gently ...

AR - N/A

She would only stimulate my arse-crack and hole with her agile fingers.

French Kissing - 7.5/10 (With Caveat!)

We frenched in a slow and sensuous fashion but the essential connection was not intense enough to bring on the fire within me. I believe she would be able "to set me on fire" if I RTF. Nonetheless, I enjoyed frenching this hot babe ...

BBBJ - 8.8/10

Woaff! Very heavenly deep-throated BBBJ! This was one of the best I have experienced in GL. She used her hand action in a very effective way in the sense that she did not over do it unlike some WL. Her hand action was subtle but stimulatingly effective. You have to experience it in order to understand exactly what I mean here. Her hand-mouth action coupled with her sex-appealing looks were a lethal combination! If I do not know how to control my ejaculation, I might misfire for sure ...

FJ - 7.7/10

Honestly, I did not sustain very long before I reached climax because she has done one heck of a series of sexually stimulating routines before the coitus. Therefore we only adopted Asian Cowgal Ride and missionary. I love the way she rode me ... She would at first lean her head against mine momentarily, we then frenched alittle before she rode me. Her riding style was rather sexy like some kind of a professional sexy dance routine ... I then held her face close to mine to french her passionately ... The intimacy appeared to be gradually building up and as such hastened the orgasmic phase ... I ultimately climaxed in missionary ... It was certainly a power-driven session for me ... Another enjoyable & quality session ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Fantabulous! I have nothing to fault her ... She has the total package I desire in a WL ...

RTF - It is a foregone conclusion ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

Bro Max..

Better RTF sooner rather than later. She might be going back in about 3-4 months time.

Cheers