View Single Post
Old 18-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS Discussion about Sex from Retired Samsters

Recall my first local & oversea HC experiences…

1) Local HC – River View Hotel
After a tiring working day on a Sat, my colleague & I decided to go for “diak ku”. During tat time, me not into HC so did not pay much attention in sammy HC thread. As my colleague is also not a HC regular, he could only remembered & recommended River View. Off we went and the place was quite clean. After eating some snacks & watching the TV, we were called to our respective room. Mine was a lau chio…massage was good with lotion…then pop up the question “juagen”?…but tik my didi was sensitive so felt pain…so she HJ for me gently till I cum…

2) Oversea HC – Lion City Hotel
Next we planned for an oversea venture…so we chose the nearest & easiest…JB. This time I browsed thru sammy HC thread and finally decided on Lion City. We ate some ba ku tei near City Square before taking the cab to LC. Reached there locked our valuable in the safe at the counter and changed. Enjoyed the hot pool first followed by some light snacks.
Then captain called and we went to our respective room. Mine was a young gal called I tik June…petite size…quite pretty and nice boobs. But what I remembered most was her mouth…she offered me the most enjoyable bbbj..with tongue wriggling at my cock every time she deep throat me!! SHIOK!!! Her ass was nice too so I did her doggy and cum sextisfactory…!!!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...