View Single Post
Old 18-03-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS Discussion about Sex from Retired Samsters

OMG, u have yan-er during her HC times....tats amazing...! me got no chance 2 have her in GL before she retired..hiaz...! thumb up for u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HauntedSex
Yo, Bro! How can I forget my first bonk in Local HC:
Double Happiness (now known as Bugis HC).
A few years back( I think it's 1996), While i was clearing my annual leave. Felt horny early morning, But do not want to PCC. so LL wait till afternoon.
Wandering around middle rd as I just finished praying a temple near there.
Came across a HC named Double Happiness at Fortune Ctr. So decided to give it a try...

after taking a shower, I wore the shorts and wait for my turn... Was later assigned to a room. While smoking in the room. A Beautiful, Slutty-looking woman came to the room. WOW!! 1st time saw such a beautiful
lady coming to message me ...Instantly, I got a hard-on. cannot remember wat her name... after message behind, she asked me to turn around. Then Instead of messaging, She used her finger nail to tinkle my body!! Wah liao!!!
She really good at it!! Then she popped up the golden question. I already bay tahan and immediately agreed.Her slutty looks really turn me on man!! she got the best body that I ever had sex with. Good BJ, FJ with real not fake moaning!! It cost me about $38 + $100(special). which was worth well during that time.After that sexxion, went there a few more time, but could not get her...later about a year, that HC closed down, changed management, and she's gone!!
But a few years later, I met her again in GL !! yes, she's working there as a GL cat 150!! Her Cat 150 name was yen-er who now retired in GL scene.

Will write 1st time overseas HC bonk later....

HauntedSex

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...