Old 18-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
pinkblueice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

Thanks to bro rtf4all for informing me new Jade's OKT number.

I tried Jade for the first time yesterday at 6pm.

Called Jason to book Jade and got 6pm slot. Jade arrived around 10 minutes earlier and we proceeded with small talk.

True enough Jade is able to converse in English well (plus point for me because I am not Chinese and do not know Mandarin).

Overall the massage and the experience is well worth the RM350 spent (add RM30 transport fee if your hotel is not inside KL golden triangle area).

She will proceed with back massage, hitting all the right points! (I frequent massage alot so I know how a good massage feels like), while massaging she will use the tips of her fingers to "caress" your butt area and your inner thighs too. What a sensual feeling!

Then she will use her boobs and tits to massage ur back, and then proceed to oil her butt and massage you as well!

All in all, she will spent exactly the 2 hours timeframe given. I had the best orgasm of my life.

Afterward we showered together, she washed me then I washed her back.
She confirmed the story that her old OKT treated her badly and insisted her to just massage customer for 90 minutes so that which she refused. Very professional lady.

Again, thanks to bro rtf4all , will repeat her again when in KL