View Single Post
Old 21-04-2005, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein
Yo Bro Zack...

Darn... got me. Shh... not so loud mah... kekeke

But she is sure gaining popularity by the day. Quite difficult to book her these days.

Hmm... maybe I need a backup target. Will be looking forward to your FR on Summer. Heh heh...

Anyway, we live life to enjoy ourselves so... forget it... don't fight the addiction.
Hi,
Bro. Tikus69, thanks for your concern. Me paid or company paid still the same..ke,ke. Left and right pocket only. Good thingy is our govt. allow some write-off in tax.
Bro. Kilrein, Yeh hor, now-a-days quite difficult to book your GF in Leisure..sigh. I hear must queue and take number leh! Next time I must keep quiet and share share with you only...ke,ke. I think next time I see her, her nose will be up in the air liao. No more special treatment.
Ok, I got a bit mad today and I went down to Executive Spa to sample my new find. This would be my 4th encounters in 3 consecutive days...seow liao!
Anyway to cut my story short, here's my fr. on "Summer":
Looks: She looks sweet but not so young. I guessed mid 20s. Not a stunner as I envisaged but nevertheless stiill a pretty gal. She is of good built and height with shoulder length hair. Face is chio esp. when she smile. Very feminine and sexy at the same time...hm...I like. Potential GF material.
Body: Smooth fair skin. Boobs is only a handful but very soft. She dressed well and look nice in her bright blue dress today. Nice facial features.
Massages: She tried but almost non existence!
Tender loving Services: Good chat. She aim to please. So a lot of GF factor esp. if you can click well. Her TLS is of a good standard and I was impressed being my 1st time with her. She will look at you lovingly when she is performing her services and you can feel your didi being milk away gradually...shiok.
A gem in the making.
Cheers,