View Single Post
Old 22-04-2005, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Huh? Must rest meh?? after juagen, i went to GL L19 for claypot rice... as i cum out of my parked car, i was ambushed by a PRC - quite tall, quite chio, very sexy steaming voice - then she started touching my chest n suddenly grabbed my crotch lightly, all the while saying she'll give me a good time...

i've to reject her cause meeting my supplier but by then, already Eiffel-Towered... So once i reached the kopitiam, have to sit down fast b4 anyone see the embarassing bulge... until now the fire hasn't been extinguished as i type this leh... so how to rest, u tell me?!?!?!? Maybe i've to go look for Autumn or Winter or Ice... Bwahahahaha!!!
Bro.,
Hey the JG gal did not warn you meh? Did you cum during the session or not? If not then your balls will be very heavy by now and of course you need to seek relieve lah...otherwise you walk around with a hard-on...ke,ke. In this case, Summer can help you!
Cheers,