View Single Post
Old 22-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
...Hey the JG gal did not warn you meh? Did you cum during the session or not? If not then your balls will be very heavy by now and of course you need to seek relieve lah...otherwise you walk around with a hard-on...ke,ke. In this case, Summer can help you!...
Yes leh, after jg n the ejeculation, my didi becomes even hornier.... the jg gal even commented it's still very 'ying-pung-pung'! You sure Summer can help, not Winter or Ice?? Bwahahhah!!!!