Old 13-08-2013, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
revrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

it's been a long time since my last FR, i thought i would share something here. i've been cheonging a lot lately but nothing really worth sharing, it's all the same. last week i called my usual okt lv and went to the hotel and window the stock but really disappointed with all of them especially a new one which looks totally different from the pic. well after that i called another okt, the one i share above, the new one farlim tomyam. called him ask for the place and drove there. there's a pic that looks really cute and sweet and i was thinking of her when i'm on my way there. reached the place and okt bring me up. on the way i've ask him whether it's a new place or an old one, he said they used to do it at padang tembak and stopped for a while, now start their business again so this place is actually quite new. went in and saw her, not as sweet as i thought but not too bad as well, looks young and cute. then i went in the room with her, had to wait for the bathroom cause another tomyam is bathing, good for me cause i can lay down and talk to her. she was so shy and cute at the same time, i like to see her shy face when i touch her and undress her. we touch each other for a while and she starts to lick my neck and ears, then she undress everything and cover herself with towel. i wanted to take off her towel but she asked me to undress myself 1st, i did what she asked except for my underwear on purpose cause i don't want to start without going to the bathroom, i need to pee. while i'm taking off my cloths she took off her towel and hide herself in the blanket, i slowly crawl into her and suck her nipples while fingering her, man she is so tight, it's hard to finger her even with one finger only, couldn't move my finger too much. after a while she looks very hiao d and she keeps on touching my bottom and took off my underwear, she insist we starts right away and i said ok. i ask her to be on top but she pulled me to her and ask me to f her. then it's about the same, nothing special, she cleans me up after this.

Age: 20 (she said that, but i think maybe 24 or 25, not sure but young)
Race: tomyam
Look: 6/10 (so so, prettiest tomyam i see in penang though, might not for u guys)
Boobs: A only(the only bad thing about her)
Body: 7/10 (a bit baby fat )
moan: real ones
FK: allowed, she FK me actually, she shows me that she wants it with her facial expression so i kissed her
BJ: she didn't do it and i didn't ask for it, not really into bj
FJ: 7/10 not bad
cathbath:yes
GFE: 10/10 totally like a gf, really
Damage: 130/shot
WIR: maybe

i really think u guys can try this place(those who has the contact), they are friendly, okt even gave me water to drink when i'm choosing the girls. the thing i like about this place is i can have all the time i want, no rush at all no time limit and the girl is just like your gf, everything happens slowly. the best thing is it's cheap. the only bad thing about this place is the place is small and they only have mattress on the floor, the surrounding is quite clean, they have aircon so it's not hot.