View Single Post
Old 21-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
jialatjinjin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjialatjinjin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: the ngee ann poly story

i turn my head and saw a short hair girl. you know those type of atypical judo or aikido girl in those japanese anime? well.. that the first thing that comes to my mind. i was quite the otaku in those days.

me: yes. i am. you ashley?

her: yeah.

actually at this time i thinking of fly kite liao. not say she not chio or figure not good. but because she is not my type. but since we are at the hawker center already. i thought eat the char kway tiao first then i fly kite and go home.

so... throughtout the makan. can see that she quite cold feelings to me. hmmm yeah maybe i not her type too. but i just talk about the hums in the char kway tiao and how pervertly big they are. also talk to her about the topics that we talk before last night.

but now i can feel that she is not comfortable already. so i stop talking and finished my plate.after that we both walk to the bus stop where i wait for bus 157 home. i also act abit gentlemen, offering her to show her the way to the bus stop at the opposite side of bukit timah plaza. but she say no and she can walk herself.

hmmm quite dao hor. different from what i expect her to be from our irc chat session. but also good lah. no need to walk her all the way to that bus stop and back.

as i saw her walking across the overhead bridge. i thinking to myself. hmmm if she keep long hair, confirm look better. change to push up bra. dont act so dao. etc etc.

that night i login to IRC as usual. this time i focus on sian-ning more charbo in my favourite channel. a familiar sound pop up. ( the sound file that i assign to ashley )

her : hi

me: i thought u ignore me liao. today u so dao to me.

her : no lah

me : char kway tiao you no like? also no need so dao to me and char kway tiao mah. dao to me ok lah. the plate of char kway tiao quite upset, you know?

her: sorry

at this point. i thinking what the hell. just suan her kao kao lah. not going to meet her already mah....

me : nvm lah. i talk to char kway tiao already. he abit tu lan but ok already....

her : i m very sorry. actually the girl you meet today is not me.

to be continued