View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Some of the early batches of girls post covid era were actually promising. I used to have 3 regular girls there. One of them was Daisy. Top notch GFE and can french till my mouth ached and saliva dried. Lol.
Yes, those were the golden days of HV. I can also remember some pho ang pais like 112 and 707. What number was Daisy? I think commando 331 is still there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
CB. You newbie I chop off my lanjiao.

That's why I told you in Zerg that AY can't wait to devour you liao you don't believe.

And are you sure you don't want to get raped by AK too for old time's sake?? Lol!
Hahaha. If tarma69 is newbie then I must be a baby still learning to how to crawl.
What is Zerg? Hmm, hearsay that AK was also very hiong during the golden era.