View Single Post
Old 23-04-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
For her to get 800 from me she would need to be drop dead gorgeous AND be able to cook me a 3 course meal and fuck me for a few hours.
I have to wonder about the intelligence of these sorts of women, and how in touch they are with reality.
For example she wants a SD daddy under 45, doesn't she realize that men unless they extremely lucky or born with silver spoon; they wont hit their peak earning potential till they in their mid 40s.
The median household income is 11k, the individual component is 5k ie 1/2 the people in Singapore only earn 5k a month. So she needs to find idiots willing to waste 1/2 his income for something he can enjoy only 3x a month.
She probably is hoping for someone earning 10k+ which puts them in the top 20%. The truth is someone in that category has plenty of options OR is business savvy so as to see her deal as a BAD deal. Such a display of lack of commonsense makes me question how much of a education she has.

Sexworker rebranding as SB cos feels less paiseh but..gal..if u are selling pussy then you are selling pussy...nvr mind wat label u use.

And at 800 a shot...shit..u must think u are AV star huh

Yawn