Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
masakii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Truth be told, its hard to introduce a girl coming from this profession but it doesn't matter as long as theyre committed to each other. I also have a local friend who married a Viet ML. They had 1 kid now and my friend is planning to give up his Singapore life to move to Vietnam for good. They use a cover up story to tell other people that they meet in a random bar in Bangkok.

But going back to the main subject, how do we really how if the girl loves you or just milks you money? How do you justify especially for a girl who works in GL (as TS is talking about before) whom we can only talk in a few sqm room, Wechat/Line/SMS and if one is lucky, out for a lunch?

Its a tough game which can only be played with the rules set by the girls themselves. At the end of the day, my advise is be extra careful. Theyre here in Singapore to earn money and not for a boyfriend.

Logically it's like that. that they are in that position to make money. So if there is a serious relationship, it's better to stop the job .Maybe it can be a little test whether she loves or just money.