View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to behold
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
If K entices you guys on wechat with a pic of a big boobs lady resting on a bed in her black lacy bra, please do yourselves a favour and steer clear of this M*m* operating at the famous spa in Rowell.

There was no massage at all, not even a few minutes of basic finger pressing. Total rushed job and keep on asking me to cum faster, couldn't do BBBJ as she claimed she was sick (after that she changed stance and said she rushed back to shop on her off day). Menu was more expensive than the usual rate at K's shop. Luckily i nego as i sensed she is not service oriented.

And here's the kicker... her silicone boobs have not been seasoned yet and looks lopsided. The left boob seems smaller and shape looks deformed. Anyway you have been warned... don't expect that K's advertised girls to give you the usual good service, massage and attitude rendered by K, H, L and XX.
Thanks for the fr. H still was the best to me, managed to booked 2hrs 2 super happy time with her last time. Sadly, she won’t come back