Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day time vs night time

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Evening after work also, alot of taokay Porsche, BMW, Merc all parking outside PRC house, only left those less desirable ones on the sofa.
Sometimes OKTs seem to hide some of their gals from open views on the sofa if those gals are too AngPai

In 2015, I had Rong Rong in 1606, and she was not one of the gals sitting on the sofa but she showed up from outside entering the house. But then again that time I already contacted Ah Yap beforehand to "chope" Rong Rong for me at a certain time so maybe that's Ah Yap's goodwill to me (Thanks Ah Yap best OKT of all time)

But I also had another experience when I had Chu Chu in 1654a, this time I just walked in and asked for Chu Chu. OKTs asked me to wait on the sofa watching CCTV with other bros on telly, then after a while, Chu Chu entered the house from outside and OKT and Chu CHu beckoned me to go to the room

Then after the session, Chu Chu once again left the house to God knows where. I didn't see where she was heading to as I was sitting down again on the sofa to collect myself after my massively draining war with Chu Chu. If I am not wrong 1654a don't accept outcalls yea? So strange that Chu CHu was kept from the house and sofa.

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)