View Single Post
Old 22-04-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 808 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of History for Trace App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Where in the tracetogether app may we see the history of places visited? Can someone share as I cannot find it in my app

As for safe entry, it depends on which QR code scanner app you use. Some apps keep past history and it is convenient for people who keep going regularly to the same place. If your company needs you to do safe entry, having a history record means you don't have to scan the QR code again. You can safe entry check into your company even before you reach work.
Open the TT app, right at the bottom of the screen there are 4 icons, 2nd one from the left is the "History".

Interestingly, if you use the TT app as a "token", i.e. just tap on the detector which is now deployed at malls, the location does not show up in the History. History of places visited only shows the places where you Scan QR.