View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 16
LogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to all
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Last week managed to rtm MM during evening time. At fiest requested 830pm time slot after that she say she saw wrongly and wanted to canceled!!! I was there around 745pm and ask her whether can come up now. Surprisingly, she say yes and fast hand fast leg go up. Immediately with a short bath and proceed to her playground. I did close the door and straight tongue fight for at least 15secs. I have no patience and straight lick and suck her pussy like no tomorrow. All the water flow into my mouth which i enjoy so much. We moan together and suddenly, TT walk past and i didn't know TT was there . Decided to ask TT to join Tama but she should have another customer otw coming since she is in her cosplay uniform. Looking at us, TT give a slut smile. On the other side, done with MM pussy and her turn to suck my 2IC. While sucking and stroking at the same time, her tongue is incredibly lick my head of 2IC makes mi feel like cum any time. When i decided to cum, guess what! Instead of CIM, i did a COF. Super shiok but seems like next customer is already outside so proceed to clean up and she use her special warm water to suck and clean up my 2IC. Satisfying! Before i left i hug TT as well and got her contact too so future can ask for Tama