View Single Post
Old 11-04-2024, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rider0101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tks to bro shared the contacted. Made appt tues afternoon.

One of the best thai massage, authentic Thai massage and loosen up all the tight spots.
The thai Jg was also authentic thai style, more on massaging the veins which is a nice experience from those usual jg.

Overall dmg 80 for 1hr thai massage and jg. Super happy with the session and will be my long term massage for now.
3 red as tip for release.

Once again tks to bro for sharing contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
I just came back from my overseas assignment and went back to my usual thai massage joint at TP Lor 7.

Nothing changed. I was given a traditional thai style hard authentic massage as usual. I opted for the hot stone treatment and ended with a warm, sensational thai juagen 捉龙根.

The after-release feeling is awesome and seems to clear the clog in my old system. I think the hot stone on the correct acupoints helps tremendously.

I would say the standard is the same as 和利正宗古法捉龙根 as I experienced in the famous Holi Health Massage in Bangkok.

Recommended for bros, who have not been to Bangkok for this renowned Holi therapeutic massage, can try this locally as the style and technique are similar in my humble opinion.