The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

I can't wait to meet the DH this sat night haha, man she's such a great fuck, kind struck gold here, young and good looking too.
Old Yesterday, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
She swore to me on her father's grave that she had not done raw with anyone else in a her life so of course I believe her. She's a maid not a hooker.
I take it as u r trolling!
Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Yeah sounds like he is are trolling lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Old Yesterday, 03:45 PM
Samster

Anyone up before this DH? Found her on michat, how was she? She looks slim, kinda my type haha. What's the damage like? Thanks guys.

Decided to skip her for now as I meeting another DH, maybe meet her next week or something.
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

The Indomie FL in Dome3 cheaper than the maids here. So if bros wanna know market rate, please pay accordingly. Too many overpaying is spoiling the market liao. Recently chatted with a few indomie, first quote is 300 liao, such a turn off.
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

U guys are actually paying to fk maids? I thought the strategy is to make them ur gf and have tender loving sex

If bangala can fk they for free why can’t we
Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sylvowolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to be a goody two shoes, self righteous fool.
All these changed when my ex-wife (non-local) suddenly dropped the bombshell last December and ask for divorce.

Long story short, few months down the road, I thought to myself, “ what the hell, man” and tried some chat app and met an Indonesian DH.
Although, she’s a bit on the older side, she’s pretty proactive when banging her. Big tits and good oral. 👍🏻
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM
Samster (M)

Sylvowolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
many scammers in MiChat, be careful.
Although, you can get real DH to bang though.
Got 1 Indo DH, DMG = hotel and makan, but she also generous and treat meals
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Confirm is trolling but the replies very funny wkwkwkwk

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
U guys are actually paying to fk maids? I thought the strategy is to make them ur gf and have tender loving sex

If bangala can fk they for free why can’t we
Sometimes lazy so just pay lor. But ofcos don't give $300 lah. At most $100 2hrs can liao.

If want GF can but must make sure you treat them like actual GF cos some quite clingy de

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Anyone up before this DH? Found her on michat, how was she? She looks slim, kinda my type haha. What's the damage like? Thanks guys.

Decided to skip her for now as I meeting another DH, maybe meet her next week or something.
is her name Normz? Pinay?
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
is her name Normz? Pinay?
Not Pinay, I think is Indo DH.
Old Today, 01:25 AM
Samster

Rayzor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbrage21 View Post

Is her name HANNI ?
The employer home is nearby to HARBOURFRONT ?
Bro Umbrage21, you've got PM!
Old Today, 03:05 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post

IT IS INDEED VERY TRUE.
Many employer DON"T FEED THEIR DOMESTIC HELPER.
Either the employer let them eat last and to eat those left over dishes.
Or the helpers are to buy their own food and prepare/cook their own meal separately from the employer just to feed themselves.
That is why many of the helpers will only eat bread and instant noodles.

Chance upon this Domestic Helper who was buying instant noodles and bread for her own feeding at Chinatown NTUC... Feel so sad for her.... 1 thing lead to another, I had a short chat with her then buy some snacks, chocolates, biscuits and food stuff for her.

We exchange WhatsApp number.
In return of my good will, she sent me a short video to show her appreciation and gratitude that night.

( Click to show/hide )

nice share. what you say is true. seems the one that wants to me meet says she eats alot of maggi mee when her employer does not cook.

she only gets 1 off a month
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1