The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
AnnAngelic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sweety from Teeruklover

Just as her name sounds, she's a real sweety taking care of my needs

Looks: 9/10
Pretty looking and cute, definitely better than photos.

Body: 8.5/10
Considered slim, slight tummy fats. Light tanned skin and great ass.

Frenching: 9/10
Alot of frenching action from her, not shy at all.

BBBJ: 10/10
Naughty eye contact with DT and tongue play.

FJ: 9/10
After we got on bed, she took the initiative and gave me a frenching while giving my dick a handjob then proceeded with catbath while her hands did not leave my dick. Proceeded downwards to my dick and gave me a blowjob. Something new for me as i've never encountered this. Then I got hard enough and she quickly put on the condom before i went soft and started riding and grinding me. I played with her small boobs and was excited and cummed. Rested awhile then we started with doggy position and her ass was soft and meaty. Loved grabbing them. After which we changed to missionary positions and she was not shy and moan quite loudly and i had to kiss her to make her dont moan so loud

Overall: Quite a horny girl. 2 shot was expensive but worth it for her
Old Today, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Summer from FoxyThai

Very bubbly personality, nice B boobs, hardworking bbbj, enjoy sex missionary and doggy.

Massage in between sessions is abit piano, but it's her good attitude that counts. She offered massage.

Only gripe is the super thick condom, like Carex condom. Bring your own if you want.
Old Today, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
carlodlm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=bell

Bell - Silkstockings

LOOKS: 9/10 rebel looks. This give me a whole hard boner. She is not the typical sweet Thai looking.
BODY: 9/10 slim, with pieces of ink art work in her body
BOOBS: 8.5/10 B cup, sensitive even rub a bit react v fast
BBBJ: 9/10 tried her best to reach deepest, no rushing
FJ: 9/10 had to tease her a bit by touching and kissing her so she gets very wet before I enter her. Didn’t took me long to make her dripping wet. Game to do any position

Rtf: for sure will do
Old Today, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ClingClong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR for Ning from Lust365

Okt : Intro me exactly what I wanted. Solid 100%!
Looks : Beautiful, plus minus same as pic 90%
Body : Slim, tall I like, boobies soft natural 95%

Services (Read Below) :

Started in shower, already we were frenching. She gave me a good massage, here hands damn solid, was relaxing. She wasted no time and got down to action. For the BJ she took her time, motions and strokes were done as perfect(I didn’t even need to tell her) fast and sloppy. I believe she had a lil wild side to her when she was teasing me while sucking on my balls.
Pussy was tight and warm, moist, trimmed. Enjoyed going down and painting her.
FJ was a lot done properly, it didn’t take me very long to release, after that she still gives me a nice massage. Very pleasant.

101% on the services delivered!
Old Today, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
geigroutte is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

GENTLEMENCLUB24

Lady: Milky
Shave : Yes
French: No
English: Average
Looks: 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs: Natural
FJ: 8/10

Overall: Face similar to pics but body a bit more thick. Attitude and service ok and as other commented gives off a cute personality.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1