The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 28-05-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Ya sure, you just want to be a friend, just like you tell everyone you are a gentleman.
宁可相信天底下有鬼,也不要相信Gog 的那张嘴
Hahaha bro this reminds me of some Chinese phrase which might apply to all of us..

男人的嘴,骗人的鬼
Old 29-05-2024, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hahaha bro this reminds me of some Chinese phrase which might apply to all of us..

男人的嘴,骗人的鬼
Wah lao…. U all defame me. Sad….
Old 29-05-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
manuelala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
You are the most qualified person to comment on this topic
Old 29-05-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Not defaming you lor... is asking you to write your story with your housing agent. I not like you can write until people look forward to logging in and read

I'm still slowly recollecting my time with my colleague but having a hard time leaving out important detailsthat can lead to her being identified.
Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
Lelasdf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone used or paid for Undertable before? Membership price is pretty steep and only can pay annually. Seems like a sausage fest tho with all the guys peacocking to get the girls attention
Old Yesterday, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 11
WantsForMoar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelasdf View Post
Anyone used or paid for Undertable before? Membership price is pretty steep and only can pay annually. Seems like a sausage fest tho with all the guys peacocking to get the girls attention
Out from the topic bro
Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by manuelala View Post
You are the most qualified person to comment on this topic
Muahaha, how am I the most qualified? I'm sure there are hidden tigers here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Not defaming you lor... is asking you to write your story with your housing agent. I not like you can write until people look forward to logging in and read

I'm still slowly recollecting my time with my colleague but having a hard time leaving out important detailsthat can lead to her being identified.
Just slowly write, like me, and then everyday people kaopeh why post so little, post so slow... hahaha....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1