The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Feels like the face got do surgery before...
Haha many chio MLs will do a bit here and there to enhance their look or body... Pretty normal yeah. 😎
Old Today, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Do you normally try to roam 5G during your first visit?
Of course first visit must try to roam (or french) already lah, don't waste time (and money). These are not reluctant virgins
Old Today, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2472 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
But general rule is those that get special treatment mostly won't publicise one cos everyone's gonna be pestering the ml for it.
She will list it for $150 with bbbj if she really provides this service. Those who looked for her will know her character well. No means no...what's the point of keeping this as a secret...it just does not make any sense at all. It's just a bbbj and not fj. Experienced chiongsters will know who is lying.

This guy is stirring the same shit in other websites as well. Smearing a ML's reputation and subjecting her to undue stress when u cannot get what u want from her is really despicable.
Old Today, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/linlin-massage/
Location: B area. No nearby mrt. Roadside parking or parking at a nearby market
Looks: Pretty. Like her video
Body: Slim. Boobs seemed enhanced but nice to touch and looked good to me
Massage: She is not trained in this area
Sensual: Can tell she is green . Boob massaged and licked me all over. Not sure what it was but it seemed like a feather which she used to tickle my ear. Playability is high. Allowed kissing and full roaming. HJ was slow and gentle but will ensure she squeezes your very last bit out before she releases her grip. Seasoned brothers should get more out of her and train her at the same time.
She has a nice personality. Playful and willing to serve. She told me she was fully shaved below because men here like it. Was in no rush to get me out the door even though there was still some time after the deed. Shared abit about herself and told me she is a professional harpist!
Overall, it was a good session for me. Am likely to visit her again.

Try and compare this Lin Lin
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-linlin/
Old Today, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Of course first visit must try to roam (or french) already lah, don't waste time (and money). These are not reluctant virgins
Usually will try on first visit. But will be tiring if the ML siam here siam there

Some will relent after knowing each other better. If not, I will just drop her after 3rd visit
Old Today, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
rckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/fairy-massage/

Today visited fairy woww

Looks: 8/10 it's her all right big eyes the 网红脸 just imagine less filter and more rounded face and the skin not so flawless without makeup la, I suppose around mid20s
Body: 8/10 not fat but not as skinnyor leggy as the pictures. Dont think she's even 160. Think of a well built pocket rocket with nice big boobs and fairly toned/ muscular
Location: somewhere in b land no mrt . clean and quiet enough I suppose
Massage: 8/10 feels a bit short but she has strength and technique
Sensual: 7/10 she has cosplay u can select I choose jk next time try others like teacher OL or yoga. The role play is ok u just move around. My experience is kinda just two friends chatting haha she was really super bubbly and talkative even though we have early morning session

Hj: 7/10 normal mechanical but she looks at you while licking .. those eyes ahhh

Ymmv she has her rules. Pretty vanilla I think apart from personality and the cosplay it's quite vanilla. Maybe got other service you can ask her

RTM: yea I like her personality and am comfy with her. And I am curious to see her other costumes. Massage pretty solid also maybe better than the sensual lol. Her big boobs doesn't hurt too
Old Today, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
I did not dated this lady. But why are so many bro so sure she won't do bj? Understand that most ladies will give diff bro diff services. Just curious.
I'm also curious. If u are that ML and u are providing bbbj to customers for a top up fee, do u need to tell lies?

Diff services or preferential treatments are usually referring to frenching and fj. Some MLs even if she allows fj for a top up fee but will reject your bbbj/bj request. 1 ML told me that she finds it disgusting as urine comes out from there and she dun wanna taste the sperm too.
Old Today, 12:23 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 258 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42288 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
She will list it for $150 with bbbj if she really provides this service. Those who looked for her will know her character well. No means no...what's the point of keeping this as a secret...it just does not make any sense at all. It's just a bbbj and not fj. Experienced chiongsters will know who is lying.

This guy is stirring the same shit in other websites as well. Smearing a ML's reputation and subjecting her to undue stress when u cannot get what u want from her is really despicable.
Just like MHT, she claimed pay her 1k she also wun do it for you.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Just like MHT, she claimed pay her 1k she also wun do it for you.
You try 10k, 100k? Everyone have a price in their heart. Not saying that they are cheap like that other bro misunderstand me. I mean even ppl like me. Also have a price in doing thing I am not willing to do.
Old Today, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgold View Post
Is this the old Lin Lin with big jugs? The one staying in same unit as baby as they alternate stint in sg.
Yes. Very big jugs. I really love it. I just visited her yesterday. Later if have time, I will share a detail MR on her.

Btw, she’s still counted young with well maintained figure. I am 35yo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1