The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 957 / Power: 16
lols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: anyone got jb local mm intro?

kudos to Bro andy for the intro

got to try elf over the long weekend.
overall experience 8/10
shes quite a nice and cute girl , especially for those who like slightly petite girl.
plus plus points for BJ lover, nearly ask her to BJ me for the entire duration.
she is tight so need to go slow at the start, but once she starts riding you, thats a different story and the way she hook her legs behind your leg when in missionary

music points for boobs lover, got slight belly and too much ky used, takes away the sensation.

Would RTF after Vit M replenish and tried other girls
Old 20-06-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pp1864 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pm elf contact
Quote:
Originally Posted by andytan88 View Post
This is the FR as promised, I'll try to keep it short.

It has been a week since I met Snowflake,but I still can't get over the fact that it is over...I guess I've fallen in love with her at first sight, haha. My first impression of her is WOW, a very sweet and chio looking young lady with fair skin and ineffable 气质 ...the kind of清纯气质only a 校花 can exude.. Not the OL type of chio, but a poly 校花type of pretty, you know what I mean? After all, she is only 19 years old!! I'm a sucker forr this type of 气质 ever since i grew my first pubic hair!I haha.I bet that's the primary reason why i can't take my eyes off her throughout the session and why I fall in love with her so easily. You'd have to see her yourself to understand what I mean .

What surprise me the most is her friendliness, down-to-earth and willing to please attitude! You'd expect a girl of her calibre to have a lansi attitude or a lot of restrictions, but to my surprise, she has none of those! Quite the opposite actually. Not only she is very friendly and chatty, she is also a PASSIONATE KISSER! Her French kiss got a lot of tongue actions, she sticks her whole tongue into my mouth and TONGUE-FIGHT me! If you like French kiss, she is definitely the one! Her pussy smells damn good when i was down south painting her. I can hardly insert my finger into her vargina because its very very tight! When I pointed that out to her, she coyly said this is her 1st time in this line, and she seldom had sex prior to working in this line. My little bto suddenly turns very hard the moment she said I was one of the very first men ever enjoy her goddessly body! Haha. Her breathing suddenly becomes heavy and rapid when I begin fingering her. Very natural and spontaneous, I like! She is very accommodating and never say no to any of my requests. Again, this is not something I'd expect from a girl of this quality!

Her friendliness, her ability to hold an intimate conversation, coupled with her passionate French kiss, push her GFE to the MAX!

To me, she is PERFECT because she met all the criteria I look for in a chio girl friend. She might not be perfect to you because she do have flaws.... her boobs are small and she doesn't do bbbj... Regardless, her look and 气质alone are more than enough to compensate these flaws.

This is all I have to say about her. Would I RTF her? A definite YES! But sadly she doesn't work very often + her slots are very limited due to her popularity. So I don't think you will have a chance to meet her, haha

P/S: She really looks prettier than the photo, NO JOKE! I really hope that you will have a chance to meet her one day, then you wld know I wasn't exaggerating,not even a tiny bit! Haha
Old 20-06-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

Can you PM elf contact
Quote:
Originally Posted by lols123 View Post
kudos to Bro andy for the intro

got to try elf over the long weekend.
overall experience 8/10
shes quite a nice and cute girl , especially for those who like slightly petite girl.
plus plus points for BJ lover, nearly ask her to BJ me for the entire duration.
she is tight so need to go slow at the start, but once she starts riding you, thats a different story and the way she hook her legs behind your leg when in missionary

music points for boobs lover, got slight belly and too much ky used, takes away the sensation.

Would RTF after Vit M replenish and tried other girls
Old 20-06-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

Re: anyone got jb local mm intro?

PM me Elf contact
Old 20-06-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster