The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited Da Bao, a pretty lass from Nanjing.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/da-bao-massage/

Location: Got lots of eateries nearby. Quite near MRT too. Unit was easy to access. Room was clean and spacious.

Looks: Based on the pics in the current and previous ads, I was expecting a wild lady. She turned out to be quite a GND. Loves her nice features and dimples. 很耐看. Cute accent too.

Body: She is famous for her big boobs, on a petite frame. Very yummilcious. Didn’t get to zhut though. She only pulled down her thick dress to her waist during sensual and she was wearing thick undies too, so can’t really gauge her overall figure.

Massage: Forgettable with little strength.

Sensual: One of the best experience, as she really took her time with every movement, whether massaging her soft pillows on my body, sucking my cock or fake cowgirl riding. She knows how to please a man and didn’t just went through the motion. Her moans were sexy and didn’t overkill.

RTM: Yes. Very pleasant and chill personality. Reminds me of the Xiao Yu with a pet dog. The kind that you want to hang out with, as a friend but not a mistress. It seems like she has strict boundaries and a certain SOP to follow, so not for those who like high playability and spontaneity.
Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy32.com/tangguo-massage/

HK lass. High resemblance to advertised video just less makeup.

Body not as slim as Anyi but still a good figure. Nicely shaped pair and FN as advertised and other services may be available for top up. Sensual was just average and service slightly felt rushed.

Worth checking out once but personally won't RTM due to the price.
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
MLs selection getting stale again. As the weather was too hot this afternoon, decided to checked out Xiao Yan. https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-xiao-yan/

Location: Central, River Valley - ample parking. Nice & clean apartment.
Looks: Same as video. Not landmine. As stated 160cm.
Body & Boobs: Not super slim, curvy at the right place. Tits definitely big B.
Massage: She’s a beautician back in China. Massage for her female clientele.
Sensual: Asked to be on all fours and done a HDLY. Milking me from behind. Once turned around, got her to slowly undress her black spaghetti bra top. Pear-shaped boobs that allow to zhut zhut. Whether 3G, 4G, 5G… YMMV. 😉
RTM: Yes !
Thanks for the MR, I was eyeing her too.
She’s definitely next on my list to try.
Can’t up your rep, as I have done so before.
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
divinesystems deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-tongtong/

Visited Tong Tong last week, I think 3rd or 4th time already.

Looks closer to the video. Nice figure, cheery personality. I showered finish and walk out, she greeted me fully naked with a smile, my cock stand already.

I like my massages strong, and she delivered. I kind of feel bad making her work so hard. Had a nice relaxing massage while we chatted.

BBBJ was excellent, I direct her to my sensitive spots and she obliged. Melons are also nice to grab during the session.

Finished the session with a head massage. She's very good at this, say she learnt from some blind master back in China.

She offered me to try her cooking before I left, she prefers to cook at home. I think she just likes people to appreciate her cooking, so don't expect it to be SOP.
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Visited Da Bao, a pretty lass from Nanjing.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/da-bao-massage/

Location: Got lots of eateries nearby. Quite near MRT too. Unit was easy to access. Room was clean and spacious.

Looks: Based on the pics in the current and previous ads, I was expecting a wild lady. She turned out to be quite a GND. Loves her nice features and dimples. 很耐看. Cute accent too.

Body: She is famous for her big boobs, on a petite frame. Very yummilcious. Didn’t get to zhut though. She only pulled down her thick dress to her waist during sensual and she was wearing thick undies too, so can’t really gauge her overall figure.

Massage: Forgettable with little strength.

Sensual: One of the best experience, as she really took her time with every movement, whether massaging her soft pillows on my body, sucking my cock or fake cowgirl riding. She knows how to please a man and didn’t just went through the motion. Her moans were sexy and didn’t overkill.

RTM: Yes. Very pleasant and chill personality. Reminds me of the Xiao Yu with a pet dog. The kind that you want to hang out with, as a friend but not a mistress. It seems like she has strict boundaries and a certain SOP to follow, so not for those who like high playability and spontaneity.
Is xiao yu still around?
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
This Beverly caught my eye with her price and location... how is the setup of the place?

Good, like one of those neighbourhood spas without the pricing nonsense. One price as stated on the page.

Proper room on upper level with window covered up and decent shower. Bev is my fav there in terms of looks, service and pricing.
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinesystems View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-tongtong/

Visited Tong Tong last week, I think 3rd or 4th time already.

Looks closer to the video. Nice figure, cheery personality. I showered finish and walk out, she greeted me fully naked with a smile, my cock stand already.

I like my massages strong, and she delivered. I kind of feel bad making her work so hard. Had a nice relaxing massage while we chatted.

BBBJ was excellent, I direct her to my sensitive spots and she obliged. Melons are also nice to grab during the session.

Finished the session with a head massage. She's very good at this, say she learnt from some blind master back in China.

She offered me to try her cooking before I left, she prefers to cook at home. I think she just likes people to appreciate her cooking, so don't expect it to be SOP.
Tried her cooking before but I still prefer her CIM
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 2
rckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

Wanted a petite syt so tried her

Looks: 6.5-7/10 -- it's her but she's not a looker. About mid to late 20s apply some discount to the filter photo and not quite syt looking also

Body: slim petite fit body small and no fat. Got a bit of lean muscular structure. Exactly as advertised

Massage: 8/10 this is where she excels got strength and technique etc

Location: N area lor got MRT nearby but got all that roadworks lor. Still ok for foot soldier. Place pretty spacious and clean but she use disposable towel. Ok lar

Sensual: 7/10 not very long cat bath just ok I think she can be playful but it was late and I not too much mood

Hj: 7/10 just mechanical etc ymmv she may have other service also she offered me but I didn't take up

After deed she massage leg massage hand massage back crack back so not bad lar.

RTM: probably no for me as I didn't vibe so much w her and not quite my definition of syt. But body was really good if u like petite and small fit lass, massage good, and can release also and probably can be fun if bros are up for it just I didn't try so hard as abit tired. so ymmv
Old Today, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 919 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy32.com/zara-massage/

Went to find zara for maintenance since I saw that she returned to Singapore. She's still at the same place, and her JG + prostate combo never fails me so far. She also did help to loosen quite a lot of the tendons and meridians.

It's been almost 2 hours since I left her place and I'm still feeling the improved blood circulation to all 3 legs. That pulsating feeling is unreal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1