The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Hi please PM the address of the place. Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Redips17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by belvedere View Post
June is quiet for her due to holidays. Said that she should not come back until Jul.

Quiet schedule is good for me though. Got new experience since she was free. Ymmv
Bro can pm what you have unlock as new experience please ?
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -147 / Power: 0
Thenewoldme Thenewoldme

Today I was working at BMC, visited B***n TCM again. Initially wanted to book Yiyi again before she goes RTC. Too bad she was not in.

So I arranged a session with a new girl XM. Massage wise not bad, maybe still young ba, in her mid 20s only.

Teasing level is there, GFE not bad, and she has big boobs...my favorite type Also her slutty eyes when she do her teasing...those half open eyes kind of looks, really turns me on.

Also I noticed there is another new face sitting at the counter, also big boobs with slutty looks, but should be in her early 30s. Seems like quite a few new faces in this joint lately.

Good thing is I got XM's contact liao, long time didn't get to enjoy young ML liao.

For bros who are interested, do take note XM is not those slim body kind, more to healthy looking type of body with natural big boobs.
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1098 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

#FR for Cara, Bukit Merah

Decided on Cara since another bro wrote a FR saying unlocking is possible, so I decided to check it out.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Cara, Vietnamese. Does not seem to speak English or Chinese.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face, fair skin, nice body. Not fat. Bak scale maybe 4-5.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not fat, just slightly thick at the waist. But mostly looking at her huge boobs.
French : 10/10 she likes this and I enjoy it too. Once we were in the room, she immediately hugged me and kissed me until reached my mouth DFK. We just met, she seems to really appreciate me.
Boobs 胸部 : 38D, boobs are huge, a bit flabby, no silicone type. Nipples are very suckable and she enjoys it. More than happy to oblige.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10. Mainly nipples and then BBBJ. But before this event, the DFK that moves slowly down down to my nipples, very passionate and sensous. Very girlfriend like. I was thinking I will miss this one when I go off on business or when she goes back.
BBBJ 口交 : 10/10. Very good BBBJ. Has it all. Head twisting. Up Down. Deep throat. All done for such a long time. Really enjoyed it.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 11/10. Besides 69 painting, while I do my paint and fuck, she let's me know to continue painting until she climaxes. She uses her hands and keeps my head down there and even drives me harder or deeper. She really really likes painting until she is satisfied and goes limp.
FJ 爱爱 : 11/ 10. She guides me with her hands, harder or faster or deeper, until she climaxes again. The expression on her face is great and drives me to go further and last longer. She climaxed while painting. She climaxed multiple times while fucking.
Until she was pulling at everything on the bed, possessed by a sex spirit.
At the end of multiple climaxes maybe she actually was searching for her handphone to Google translate she cannot cum anymore, extremely tired, please cum, so I obliged.
She grabbed me and wanted me to spoon hug her for a good 15 minutes, later another 10 minutes cuddling in the room. She did not care about the time. I can feel her breathing very hard and spasming. Truely had the girlfriend fucking emotions and feel; literally.

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 The love making was incredible. This is not just sex. Felt like she was going for my dirty old extra perverted heart!

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes, for Cara and all the others. She is leaving end of June, which is not long more. Yet, I am busy with work.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : 22/6/2024 late eveing/early night

Old Today, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Lemonseed9990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR for Cara, Bukit Merah

Decided on Cara since another bro wrote a FR saying unlocking is possible, so I decided to check it out.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Cara, Vietnamese. Does not seem to speak English or Chinese.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face, fair skin, nice body. Not fat. Bak scale maybe 4-5.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not fat, just slightly thick at the waist. But mostly looking at her huge boobs.
French : 10/10 she likes this and I enjoy it too. Once we were in the room, she immediately hugged me and kissed me until reached my mouth DFK. We just met, she seems to really appreciate me.
Boobs 胸部 : 38D, boobs are huge, a bit flabby, no silicone type. Nipples are very suckable and she enjoys it. More than happy to oblige.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10. Mainly nipples and then BBBJ. But before this event, the DFK that moves slowly down down to my nipples, very passionate and sensous. Very girlfriend like. I was thinking I will miss this one when I go off on business or when she goes back.
BBBJ 口交 : 10/10. Very good BBBJ. Has it all. Head twisting. Up Down. Deep throat. All done for such a long time. Really enjoyed it.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 11/10. Besides 69 painting, while I do my paint and fuck, she let's me know to continue painting until she climaxes. She uses her hands and keeps my head down there and even drives me harder or deeper. She really really likes painting until she is satisfied and goes limp.
FJ 爱爱 : 11/ 10. She guides me with her hands, harder or faster or deeper, until she climaxes again. The expression on her face is great and drives me to go further and last longer. She climaxed while painting. She climaxed multiple times while fucking.
Until she was pulling at everything on the bed, possessed by a sex spirit.
At the end of multiple climaxes maybe she actually was searching for her handphone to Google translate she cannot cum anymore, extremely tired, please cum, so I obliged.
She grabbed me and wanted me to spoon hug her for a good 15 minutes, later another 10 minutes cuddling in the room. She did not care about the time. I can feel her breathing very hard and spasming. Truely had the girlfriend fucking emotions and feel; literally.

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 The love making was incredible. This is not just sex. Felt like she was going for my dirty old extra perverted heart!

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes, for Cara and all the others. She is leaving end of June, which is not long more. Yet, I am busy with work.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : 22/6/2024 late eveing/early night

Awesome fr bro. Can share ctc?
Old Today, 12:59 AM
Samster

JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonseed9990 View Post
Awesome fr bro. Can share ctc?
Private Message me
Old Today, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
Private Message me
Bro have you tried Sarah?
Old Today, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro have you tried Sarah?
When I was there, I saw Sarah. She looks good.

But I wanted to fuck Cara one more time before she leaves.
Old Today, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
bigbrotherleo82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigbrotherleo82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigbrotherleo82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Car* Jess*e and Sar*h is some must try girls before they leaves hehe
Old Today, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4748 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah is a MUST TRY! Her smile will blow you away! Photo very accurate. Thanks for alerting her return! Just came back to SG and restarting my engines…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1