The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 04:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2844 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro got video? The maid looks hot and sexy!

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post

Anyone up her b4? How is it?
u ok anot?

can't even see the face!

how to ascertain?
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
u ok anot?

can't even see the face!

how to ascertain?
If got up before sure can recognise from side view
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
If got up before sure can recognise from side view
You serious? LOL
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
lornjourney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried go to playground and talk to helper for their contact directly? I think some might works… recently saw a Pinay helper swing someone child. Then keep looking at mobile phone. Overall looks and size ok. Got small tattoo and we exchange eye contact. But my situation doesn’t permit me to ask directly that day. I hope to see her again.
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornjourney View Post
Anybody tried go to playground and talk to helper for their contact directly? I think some might works… recently saw a Pinay helper swing someone child. Then keep looking at mobile phone. Overall looks and size ok. Got small tattoo and we exchange eye contact. But my situation doesn’t permit me to ask directly that day. I hope to see her again.
I am curious about this method too. Please let me know if you do succeed.

Sometimes I walk past helpers I find them attractive. But mostly on phone call or video call so I don’t know how to approach.
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 3
rockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Bro can pm me, i got a few to share. I got 1 syt staying at punggol who is hungry and wild for sex
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 939 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Siang lai de? Anyway, the pastries look good. If you meet her just blanja her lor

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1