The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtss View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/chen-chen-massage/

Haven't written mr before but promised this ml to do so after RTM.

Photos don't do her justice, better looking in real life. Looks similar to video. Sweet and cute looking type and comes across as very genuine and friendly. Agree with previous reviews, great attitude and slim body with good assets.

Was mainly attracted by comments on good massage, and she did not disappoint, was really surprised by the excellent massage, better or on par than outside trained masseuse, I have a problematic spot on my lower back which she focused on with a lot of effort.

Sensual is good, really gentle and patient with no rush and tries her best to please but she has her boundaries, not for those seeking heavy flavor, but with the good massage and attitude would highly recommend, especially for those who seek good massage and service.
Serious boh?

Her pic like that and you say photo don't do her justice?
Old Today, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzawa2000 View Post
Hi guys,

Just curious, how do you guys talk with the MLs? Like talking to a friend / colleague, dirty talk, or both?

Very new to this so wanted to get some insights. Thanks!
I talked like a DOM, I am no gentleman.
If they find me acceptable, I have my bonk kit ready!

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Today, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkiter3 View Post
Hi bros,

Just came back from a session with duo duo.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/duoduo-massage/

RTM?: Yes.
Bro means your dmg is $200 for Nuru and bbbj?
Old Today, 09:54 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18526 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Serious boh?

Her pic like that and you say photo don't do her justice?
Look at the number count of his post....most likely posted by okt

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1