The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:13 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy32.com/ice-cream-massage/

MHT change name to Ice Cream. She put on a lot of weight, now her boobs damn big.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
No no... the Loki rtc-ed Kiki... oh sorry, thought you mentioned her a couple of days ago... or was that bro cheongster_11 ? Paiseh
Who summon me by calling my nick? LOL you all ah… I’m busy @ the other playgrounds then kept hearing you all flaunt your wealth and flex your unlocked MLs LOL LOL then remind me of our army cheer “here we go again… same own shxt again…”

Now tempt me to divulge my supposedly “exclusive” unlocked MLs and see who also unlock them b4 to confirm that I’m not so exclusive after all. I’ve 4 names to compare notes with you all… don’t get me started

Ok back to playing see saw @ my other playgrounds. U all be nice to each other. We are all here to Cheong happily and support each other with MRs.

Sharing is Caring.

Last edited by cheongster_11; Today at 09:07 PM.
Old Today, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
For me, my time is more important than money... encountered so many MLs after the deed still want me to stick around... in my mind it's like "for what?", unless you wanna give me another HJ.
The MLs sure want to stay around you. 你是我们心目中的情圣。 Or maybe they want you to stick around because they want your STICK in their ROUND hole. Pun intended
Old Today, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogamer1977 View Post
Anybody knows what happened to Zara?
I thought she just came back but now her ads are down and her WA turned off.
Zara rtc for 1 week. I also had to delay my maintenance slot with her lol.
Old Today, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Who summon me by calling my nick? LOL you all ah… I’m busy @ the other playgrounds then kept hearing you all flaunt your wealth and flex your unlocked MLs LOL LOL then remind me of our army cheer “here we go again… same own shxt again…”

Now tempt me to divulge my supposedly “exclusive” unlocked MLs and see who also unlock them b4 to confirm that I’m not so exclusive after all. I’ve 4 names to compare notes with you all… don’t get me started

Ok back to playing see saw @ my other playgrounds. U all be nice to each other. We are all here to Cheong happily and support each other with MRs.

Sharing is Caring.

If the 4 ML have rtc, probably not much purpose to compare notes. Better to preserve the good memories instead.

Unless can ask for refund if found not be exclusive
Old Today, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
That should be the way. Money is important but not everything is about money. If wanna flaunt just go find FL.

For me, my time is more important than money... encountered so many MLs after the deed still want me to stick around... in my mind it's like "for what?", unless you wanna give me another HJ.
The next moment someone ask for 2 hours. Suddenly, you are not needed anymore

That’s the answer for your question of “for what?”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1